Would you like to try snowmobiling for the first time, but you are not sure if you are up to it? Then this is the safari for you! Lapland Safaris guide will teach you how to handle the snowmobile and you will make a short drive to get used to the machine. We use specially adjusted snowmobiles making the driving easier and safer for the first timers. And after this, you are ready for longer safaris!
-Availability: Tue, Thu, Sat at 10.00–11.00
-Duration: 1h, max 20 km
- Availability: Tue, Thu, Sat 10 am
- Minimum: 2 adults
- Includes: Thermal outfit, guide services in English, snowmobile (2 people per snowmobile), fuel, traffic insurance and maintenance.
- Note: Each snowmobile is shared by two guests taking turns in driving. If you want to drive a snowmobile by yourself, without another guest, please choose the solo driving supplement below. Without the solo driving supplement members of groups with an odd amount of adults will have to share a snowmobile with a member of another group.
- Requirements: The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age.
- Children: The child price entitles children to a seat in a sled pulled by a snowmobile driven by a guide. Children over 140cm in height are allowed to sit on a snowmobile when paying the adult price.
Select your pick-up place