Experience the Arctic night by driving trough the snow-covered forest and on the frozen sea. With a little luck, you will travel under a bright sky lit by the moon and the stars. Perhaps the Aurora Borealis -The Northern Lights -Will appear to show you the way. Sip warm beverages by a campfire and learn more about the Northern Lights ans Lapland.
- Availability: Mon-Sun 28.12.2016-15.4.2017
- Includes: Thermal outfit, guide services in English, snowmobile (2 people per snowmobile), fuel, traffic insurance and maintenance.
- Note: Each snowmobile is shared by two guests taking turns in driving. If you want to drive a snowmobile by yourself, without another guest, please choose the solo driving supplement below. Without the solo driving supplement members of groups with an odd amount of adults will have to share a snowmobile with a member of another group.
- Requirements: The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age.
- Children: The child price entitles children to a seat in a sled pulled by a snowmobile driven by a guide. Children over 140cm in height are allowed to sit on a snowmobile when paying the adult price.
Select your pick-up place