Seaside Glass Villas
The Glass Villas with an incredible view of the Bay of Bothnia offer unique accommodation. These 21m2 one bedroom villas with a small kitchen and bathroom are an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy the arctic freedom in its best. The villas are located in the beautiful and quiet SnowCastle area. The villas are a cozy place to snuggle up and enjoy nature's incredible light show – the Northern Lights. Experience the Sea, Snow and Ice and get the direct access to the frozen sea with possibilities of various winter activities with a special twist like Ice Driving! Be amazed under the Midnight Sun in the Summer time. The sea is just in front of you –enjoy it.
Breakfast is included and served at 07.00-09.00.
- 2 beds (90 cm X 205 cm), beds can be set separately
- Small table and 2 chairs
- Mini kitchen
- fridge, electric kettle, toaster, microwave, small stove
- dishes for 2 people (mugs, drinking glasses, deep and shallow plates, forks, knives, spoons, spatula, ladle, pot, frying pan and strainer)
- dish brush, cleaning cloth, detergent, paper towels
- Toilet, toilet paper, shower, 2 bath towels, 2 facial towels, hair dryer
- We provide iPads for Villa guests from the reception. Credit card guarantee is needed and there is a limited availability. More information from our personnel.
- Air conditioner that operates as a heater and floor heating in all areas. The temperature in the room about 21°Celsius.
- Kemi Tourism Ltd will provide a light bag for all Villa guests to their use during their stay in the Villas. (Luggage should be left in the luggage room in the main building, only a bag or hand carry-on with essentials is recommended to bring with to the Seaside Glass Villas.)
Optional services per person:
- The Villa guests may rent warm winter clothes, includes winter overalls, socks, shoes and mittens.
- Luggage carrying service
- Sea Lapland Delicacies-breakfast, includes white and brown bread, reindeer cuts, cheese, salmon, cherry tomatoes, pickles, yoghurt, fruit, juice, tea from Lapland, berry smoothie. Please book it at least 2 days prior to Your visit.
- Welcome Basket, includes Finnish cheese, cloudberry jam, crackers, reindeer snacks, grapes, chocolate and an alcohol free local welcome drink.
- Luxury Welcome Basket, includes a piccolo bottle of sparkling wine, a box of chocolate, marshmallows.
- Extrabed for one person (0-3-years old FOC; without own bed)
Closed between 1.5.-25.6.2017
Check in: 16.00
There will be some maintanance work in the area during May and June 2017. The SnowCastle will be built in December and January and this causes some construction noises from Monday to Sunday between 7am and 9pm.