Delicious Meal by the Ice Tables
You may merely want to pop in the SnowRestaurant for either hot or cold drinks at the Ice bar, or stay for a daily lunch served warm at the ice tables. Have you ever had a drink from a handmade ice cup? Taste the Castle´s juices made of local berries and relax, sitting on a hide-covered bench in artful, snowy surroundings. You can also have a special 3-course menu in the SnowRestaurant, reservations made in advance. Please notice that the price of the menu does not include the SnowCastle entrance fee, it will automatically be added to the price.
Instructions to the guests of the SnowRestaurant 2016-2017
- SnowCastle is situated within walking distance from local hotels, city centre and railway station. Distance from the airport by car 10 minutes.
- SnowCastle is a large area where SnowHotel, SnowRestaurant and SnowChapel are located inside the walls of the Castle.
- SnowRestaurant customers can enter the castle through the main gate with the reservation until 19.00.
- SnowRestaurant serves daily. Daily lunch is served without reservations. Please note that 3-course dinner reservations need to be done at least two days in advance.
- All constructions are made of snow. Temperature inside the castle and restaurant is -5ºC, regardless of the temperature outside. Proper winter clothing is needed also during the meals.
- Smoking in the restaurant is forbidden.
daily at 10.00-18.00
Other times on request
SnowCastle entrance fees
Children: 9€ (4-11y.)
under 4-year-olds for free